Job Description
1. What company is hiring? (sometimes this is left blank, give any information you have)
Meredith Corporation in Nashville, Tennessee
2. What is the job title?
Multimedia Social Marketing Producer
3. What are the job responsibilities?
The Multimedia Social Marketing Producer is responsible for production of stations' marketing messages for social, digital and on air promos in Creative Services. Must be highly creative, multi-task and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
4. What are the requirements needed to be considered for hire? (education, special training, etc)
I believe that I would be good in this position because I am very organized and I have experience with social media. I also enjoy talking to people, whether in person or over the phone.
6. What steps do you need to take from here to prepare you for this position?
Meredith Corporation in Nashville, Tennessee
2. What is the job title?
Multimedia Social Marketing Producer
3. What are the job responsibilities?
The Multimedia Social Marketing Producer is responsible for production of stations' marketing messages for social, digital and on air promos in Creative Services. Must be highly creative, multi-task and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
4. What are the requirements needed to be considered for hire? (education, special training, etc)
- 4-year degree in Advertising, Marketing, Broadcast Journalism, Communications or a related field, or equivalent training or experience
- Three or more years experience as a Multimedia Producer writing, producing, shooting and editing advertising content, promotional spots, image campaigns and/or branded content for television, cable, digital and/or advertising agency or in a related industry.
- Strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office Suite, word, excel and PowerPoint, Photoshop & Aftereffects. Good verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills. Ability to multi-task and handle pressure. Must possess strong organizational skills with the ability to problem solve and work independently.
- Must have strong decision making skills -often on the spot, be results orientated and meet tight deadlines, and be experienced with all aspects of social media.
I believe that I would be good in this position because I am very organized and I have experience with social media. I also enjoy talking to people, whether in person or over the phone.
6. What steps do you need to take from here to prepare you for this position?
Acquire a 4-year degree in Advertising, Marketing, Broadcast Journalism, Communications or a related field- Have three or more years experience as a Multimedia Producer writing, producing, shooting and editing advertising content, promotional spots, image campaigns and/or branded content for television, cable, digital and/or advertising agency or in a related industry
Become familiar with Aftereffects- Improve my multi-tasking skills
Comments
Post a Comment